Yet Another Update

Hi folks, it's me again with another IVF update.  I realize this blog has turned into IVF Central lately, but it's kind of on my mind these days.  Understatement of the year.  I hope to bring you more varied content soon, but for now I'm on this roller-coaster, so I might as well put my hands up and ride!  If you know me in real life, you know that white-knuckling it is more my style on roller coasters.  Or better yet, not even getting on at all. :)

At my appointment this morning, I had a small change of plans.  The egg retrieval is still scheduled for Tues (that's TOMORROW!!), but the embryo transfer will now likely be on Sunday.  I had assumed that it would be a 3-day transfer like I had before (which would be Friday), but it turns out Dr. W. favors 5-day transfers.  You learn something new every day.

SO.  Barring unforeseen circumstances, my transfer should be Sunday unless you hear differently from me on Thursday, which is a real possibility.  Is your head spinning?  That's what a roller coaster  IVF is all about. :)  How unlike God!:

"As for God, His way is perfect; 
The word of the LORD is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.


For who is God, except the LORD?
And who is a rock, except our God?


It is God who arms me with strength,
And makes my way perfect."  ---Psalm 18:30-32

What a stabilizing truth that is!  Still praying!


Comments

Carrie said…
We'll be praying with you too!
cj and family said…
Praying for you, Joanna!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth