10 Years Ago

Josh and I have officially been married 10 years--how crazy is that!?

In honor of our 10 year anniversary, (Happy Anniversary, Josh!) I'd like to post some pictures from "back in the day"--our early years dating and married.  Bear with me; my technological skills are such that I have to take a photo of the photo, and then upload it.  Scanning is just not in my repertoire.  If you're trying to think of what to get me for Christmas, perhaps a basic computer class would be called for. :) 





Raise your hand if you think we looked young.

Happy Anniversary, Josh.  You were my best friend then, and you're my bestest friend now, if that's possible.  I love you so much. I'm so thankful the Lord brought us together.

Love,
Jo

Comments

cj and family said…
Happy Anniversary! :o)
Carrie said…
I'm raising my hand! I know it weird to hear people here say Wow you don't even look the same as that..referring to our wedding pictures. I thought I did. Anyway, Happy 10th Anniversary!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth