Camera Cleanout

The following are some photos from this month that were just sitting in my camera. I figured I'd clean them out and post them. This is some of what we've been up to this month.

The zoo! We went one Saturday morning before Noah's soccer game.


Our first fire of the "winter."



And more reading practice. In case you can't see the photo, the chalk sentences on our driveway say, "Noah had fun with Mom." and "The frog jumps up on a stump."
Noah loves to practice his reading! He reads sentences similar to the ones above, and is also reading short beginner books from the library. This is such a fun milestone! Right now it rivals learning to walk for my favorite developmental stage. :)

On Sunday during church, I passed Noah a note which said, "Sit still." Wow, was I thankful to be able to convey a message to him without talking! Of course that opened a whole new can of worms when he became so thrilled that he was able to read my message, that he whispered very loudly, "I know what that says!!" But that's another post for another day... :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth