Not Forgotten

My blog calls to me every day. "Write!" it says, "Remember!"

On the other hand, my dishes and laundry and meals and the dirty bathrooms and the floors and empty refrigerator and my family all call my name too. Daily, hourly. And this is fine, I promise! I'm just explaining why sometimes you see me and sometimes you don't. Sometimes life is conducive to me taking a breather and recording my thoughts, and I am deeply grateful for those times. Other times, life is simply not conducive to that and I'm grateful for this too.

Life has been very full lately. We've been celebrating Noah's fourth (!) birthday, visiting splash parks to beat the heat, shooting water guns, growing sea monkeys (a birthday gift), making thank-you cards on a rainy afternoon, playing Uno; enjoying each other.

I'm so thankful for these blessings and more. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth