Long Commute

I have found a new hairstylist. THE hairstylist. The one that I have been looking for all my life; who listens to me, and gets me, and does what I ask. Imagine that.



Take a look at what she did:


This is the first haircut I have had in a LONG time where I have not had to tell myself, "at least it will grow." Who accomplished this amazing feat?


The newest Mrs. Rowley. :)


Dave and Andrea came from Greenville, SC for a visit here July 4th weekend, and upon request, Andrea brought her scissors. Jen, Brianne, and I had a haircutting party on Tuesday morning and Andrea quickly established herself as the best hairstylist any of us have ever had.


Jen and I are now concocting plans to make the 6 hour commute every 3 months or so. Or get Dave and Andrea to move down here. Either one.

Comments

Melanie said…
I LOVE IT!!! :) And I can see by your bright smile and eyes that you really do love it. :)

I asked Andrea to book me an appointment in her salon when I come down in August, and almost 2 months out, that Saturday was already completely booked! :) So, she will cut my hair when I'm there, too.

Glad you love it, and it looks great!!!!!!

Melanie
Ruth said…
It is a great haircut! My last one was AWFUL. It was probably the WORST one ever. I had a wonderful beautician from 2004-2008. She's only about 45 minutes away (close to our old house). maybe I should make that commute if you're going to make a 6 hour one, lol. Oh and btw earlier this week I tried your yummy blueberry muffin recipe. They are tasty even with less sour cream (I didn't have a full cup on hand). No offense, but I have no desire to try your "responsible" ones. Oh and we made them a few days ago and they're not all gone yet. I got some blueberries at a blueberry farm near us and thought that was the time to try your recipe. :-)
cj and family said…
I LOVE your haircut!! And she's from Greenville?? You'll have to send me her salon name. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth