My Memory Verse

I've been chewing on this verse for a few days, and committed it to memory because it was so helpful to me:

" 'Do you not fear Me?' declares the LORD.
'Do you not tremble in My presence?
For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea,
An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it.
Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail;
Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it.' " Jeremiah 5:22

The Lord is indeed in control of everything in our lives! If He is able to place the sand as a boundary to the sea, and contain the sea by His power, then He can control the tiny and big events in my own life and yours.

I'm remembering that and clinging to the truth as I enter my fifth week of illness. I have another cold; my second one in less than a month. Praising the Lord for His sovereignty and grace in my life! Praying that this one doesn't settle in my ears again, if that be His will.

Comments

Ruth said…
A decongestant can help prevent too much fluid from building up in your eustachian tubes (like Claritin D or Allegra D) and can prevent your eardrum from rupturing again. Hoping you feel HEALTHY again soon!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth