Noah's 4th Birthday

After greeting Noah yesterday morning with "Happy Birthday! You're 4 years old today!" he looked down at himself and declared slightly deflated, "But I don't look any bigger. I think I'm still 3."

Noah opened a bow and arrow set from Josh and me yesterday, which provided hours of entertainment as he learned and honed his skills as an archer. He's big into Robin Hood these days, and wanted a quiver to put on his back, but we rigged one up on his side instead.









Being that his birthday fell on a Wednesday (we go to church on Wed nights), I told him he could have his favorite meal for dinner, and then we will have his party with the cake on Friday evening. Here he is in front of Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs, his all-time favorite meal. And yes, I most certainly did serve the mac n cheese out of the same pot it cooked in. That's just me being my classy self. :)



More birthday news and thoughts to come after his party this weekend, Lord-willing!


We are so thankful for our little 4 year old!

Comments

Ruth said…
Happy birthday, Noah!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth