So that you all won't think I'm a purely a staunch disciplinarian (I had bruised my hand in the last post, for pity's sake!), I decided to tell about some of the more melt-my-heart moments, the ones I want to cement in my mind for when Noah is older and perhaps not so attached to his mama.



I love it when Noah is eating and manages to maneuver a loaded spoon into his mouth without spilling the contents. The look on his face is priceless. "SEE Mommy? I did it!"



Occasionally before a nap Noah will lay his head on my shoulder for a little snuggle.



He woofs at passing dogs.



When his daddy walks through the door at the end of the day, Noah positively lights up and runs to be picked up by him.



Before climbing a staircase, Noah reaches for my hands so he can climb it like a "big boy".



He hugs his blanket and any stuffed animals. And ME!



Noah dances. Okay, so it looks more like deep knee bends, but I know it for what it is. He does this when he hears music. Priceless I tell you.



And he has The Cutest Run in the world. It's a kind of bow-legged jog, and it makes me giggle every time. Part of me hopes he will always run this way, because it is so endearing, and the other part hopes he grows out of it or kids will make fun of him once he is school-age.



These are the moments that make parenting a little kid so much fun. And make me want another one!



But that's another post....



(and no, I'm not expecting. Don't start any rumors.) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth