Happy Fall!





I don't know what's going on here in Florida, but we have been enjoying the most gorgeous Fall-like weather. What a blessing! Normally Noah and I max out about 20 minutes into playing at the park. He drips with sweat, and I'm not much prettier. :) Thankfully though, yesterday we were able to spend almost an hour out there without breaking a sweat.
My complaint about Noah these days is I haven't been able to get a decent picture of him. He's so not into smiling for a picture, and would much rather grab the camera or run off to find something more interesting. The result is I get lots of profile shots or blurry action shots because he decides to run at the last second. These days you have to practically nail that boy's feet to the ground if you want him to stay still!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth