A Whole New Kind of Dangerous



Let me tell you, walking into your kitchen to discover this does not do good things for my blood pressure! So I guess Noah can climb on chairs now! It all happened very quietly, so you've got me as to when he learned to do this. :) And I usually leave the most un-kid-friendly stuff on my kitchen table too. Knives. Pens. My vitamins. Keys. You know, Stuff You Don't Want Them To Have. I guess I'll have to move all that to higher ground now!


In other news, we got a betta fish last week. He's living very happily in a fishbowl on our (high) countertop ledge. If I can figure out a way to take a picture of Gill without getting a horrible flash glare from the glass, I'll do that. He's really beautiful; blue with a red tail. And he's quiet, doesn't eat much, won't scratch Noah, and I don't have to walk him! This makes him the perfect pet for us at the present time.


Anyway, the day awaits!

Comments

Ruth said…
Do you still have bunnies? I hope Noah enjoys the pet fish. :-)
Rachel said…
I guess I'm behind the times, but what happened to Casper?

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth