Nothing Says Love Like Flowers and...Robitussin?



I awoke this morning in the middle of the night to these Valentine's Day gifts from Josh.  While normally I'd be all mushy and swoony over the flowers and chocolates, I have to say the Robitussin outranked them all this year.  Noah and Seth were sick last week, and now I have "it" too, only "it" seems to really, reeallllyyyy like me because I'm still sick.  Among other things, I've been coughing for several days, and that Robitussin was enough to make me all weak in the knees for my sweetheart this morning.  Yes, the flowery, gooey, sentimental, up-in-the-clouds, twitterpated kind of love is great for the early years, but what you really need over the long haul is someone willing to go out and buy you Robitussin at 11:00 at night.  I'm just saying.  So here's to love; all kinds, on this Valentine's Day.

I love you, Honeybear!!!  Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth