Lidless

There are these witty little one-liners that get passed around Facebook.  No one really knows who comes up with them, and I'm sure they get modified depending on who is passing them on, but entertaining they are.  I have my favorites; for example, I love this one: "Cleaning the house with children around is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos."  or on the subject of marriage, "Just a tip: No woman ever started an argument with a man while he was dusting, vacuuming, or washing dishes." But the one that has resurfaced in my mind repeatedly because of its profound truth and perfect summation is this one:  "Having a toddler is like having a blender with no lid."  How true that is.


And life has become even more...shall we say, "lid-less" since Seth learned that stools and chairs can be used to reach anything, and bonus: that stools and chairs can be moved to any location, allowing the possibilities of destruction to multiply exponentially.

I clean up a lot of messes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth