365 Project: week 49

This coming Tuesday marks the end of this year's 49th week!  What have the last few weeks been like for us?  Well, busy.  I've not been taking a whole lot of photos, but I've been dying to blog again.  And while my inner perfectionist cringes at the thought of missing whole weeks at a time of this 365 project and doesn't know where to begin to get back on track, I think I'll just jump in and start here.


This little man turned ONE YEAR OLD on November 19!


This was his cake.  


This little man went swimming on Thanksgiving Day and lived to tell about it! :)  The air temp and water temp were about the same: 62ish degrees.  Brrrr!!


I affectionately call this Seth's Downward-Facing Dog (that's a yoga position which looks just like this).  He does this an awful lot for reasons I can only begin to guess.


I made this for a family in our church who asked me if I would.  They asked in July and I just now finished it.  *hangs head* At least I warned them that it may take a while!


Noah being himself



I've been doing a little decorating for Christmas around here



As a reward for a good job memorizing a rather long passage of Scripture (James chapter 1), we took Noah out to play mini-golf and had tons of fun not keeping score. :)



Another church work day.  Working at getting the upper walls framed in.

Comments

Ruth said…
I hope you all had a great time celebrating Seth's first birthday! That's quite an accomplishment for Noah to memorize the first chapter of James. I had my 5th and 6th graders memorize the books of James and Philippians, but Noah is only 6! Oh and you look great! You seem to be back to your pre pg self. Congrats!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth