Happenings

Well.  The blog.  Once again I have dropped the ball with this thing, but not because I didn't have anything to say or any pictures to post, but because sometimes life has a way of, well, getting in the way.  There are things that vie for my attention like no other; such as the 6-year-old's homework every. single. night.  Or the 10-month-old Fussy Pants plastered to my leg. Those kinds of things.  But like I've said before; if I didn't have them, what would this blog be about, anyway?  They give me my best material, after all!

So Noah.  I wrote a rather anguished post about him the other day (read below), but the Lord has been answering those prayers already.  I wouldn't say that I see a marked difference in him just yet, but in us.  The scripture verses that I've been working on memorizing and the extra time in prayer have really helped Josh and me handle the curveballs Noah throws our way.  We still have a long road out, but we have a lot more light illuminating it now.  Thank you for praying!

And Seth.  Little Man took 3 steps about 3 weeks ago and then not really anything since.  But just today he's started walking across the room and looking so proud of himself when he clumsily stumbles in to his destination.  The first year and a half of a little person's life is so fun to watch because almost daily you have news to report about something else they've mastered.  Seth can now sign "please" and "all done," two Very Important concepts to communicate indeed!  He looks for his ball if you ask him "where's your ball?", holds a phone up to his ear and babbles, and he LOVES to be outside.  HATES the playpen.  Doesn't sit still ever.

Such is life these days!  I hope things are going well in your neck of the woods. :)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth