365 Project: week I've-Lost-Count

"Busy" just doesn't begin to describe the last month around here.  "Crazy Busy" comes closer.  Rather than eat up my time trying to sort through my photos and get them all uploaded, maybe I'll just post one or 2 photos per week to cover the last four weeks of my absence.


We bought a bike seat for Seth so now we can ride as a family.


TBC hosted a week of Vacation Bible School, and I did some face-painting for that.


We enjoyed spending more time with some family during the week between VBS and family camp


Took the kids to the beach one evening.  Noah played in the water, Seth ate sand, Josh and I talked.  All around a good time! 


We met some family and friends at Reedy River park in Greenville, SC on our way to the Wilds.


Behold: the only photo I got from Family Camp at the Wilds.  I do believe only I am capable such photographic negligence.  In my defense, I did spend a fair amount of time reading while Seth took naps and was many times unable to take pictures of the fun activities.  P.S. You may want to pray for Jen, who sprained her right ankle and fractured her left foot while at camp!  


Noah started FIRST GRADE on Monday!!  Raise your hand if that's too much to wrap your mind around. :)

Comments

Ruth said…
AND you had a birthday in there too! I hope it was a good one! If you were reading so much it means Seth was napping really well, which is an awesome thing, right? Speaking as a mom who had a baby who napped really well until we went to FL in May and since then has not done so....

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth