365 Project; week 34

Well, Noah started school last week, a fact that became more evident when I reviewed my photos; only ONE day's worth of  photos of Noah for the whole week!  I'll have to fix that this coming week.  In the meantime, it is mostly just Seth and me at home these days and these photos reflect that.


This is my view all. the. time.  Seth is never far from me, and is happiest when he's on my hip or by my feet.  He often crawls up behind me and pulls up on my legs, just like this.  Trying to get supper cooked with a munchkin strapped to my legs is not easy and usually takes twice as long!


 Driving home from church on Wednesday night, we saw the full moon gorgeously lighting up the sky.  In real life it was more orange than it showed up in the photo.


And sometimes you just need a tea break.  Constant Comment is delectable (and if Noah were a tea, that would be his name! Ha!) and has been my tea of choice lately. 


Seth loves to touch his hair while he eats, which results in this.  Banana Pomade, anyone?


Date night!  Praise the Lord for Josh's parents who are in town and volunteered to watch Noah and Seth for us so we could go out.  It is nice to have an adult conversation over a dinner which you don't have to cut into teensy tiny pieces every once in a while!


Seth and Luke, cousins born 3 months apart, just chillin in the nursery.


Seth had his 9 month check-up!  His size is starting to even out with other babies his age, which is a relief to me.  He's now 23 lbs and 29.5" long, which puts him in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th for height.  That's much better than "off the charts", which is what I heard last time!


Seth pushing his own stroller; much better than riding!


Noah at the first soccer practice of the season!  He is on a new team this season because he was too old to be on the previous team.  11 days too old!  He just missed the cutoff, so now he is in the Under 8 age group.  He still does love soccer!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth