365 Project; week 16

I am enjoying having a working camera in my possession again!  After hemming and hawing over my options, and coming to grips with the fact that we couldn't spend the money on my "dream" camera, I settled on a Canon Powershot, which has been working out marvelously.

Our other new purchase over the last couple of weeks was a hammock for our backyard, which has provided hours of pleasure, plenty of entertainment, and one black eye. Yep.  Didn't get a picture of Noah's shiner (it happened prior to the new camera), but here are the pics from the rest of this past week! :)


Mr. Seth has begun the yellow vegetables.  Here he is chowing down some squash.  Loved. It.


Noah out by the hammock


Noah's latest craze: making funny faces.  He asked me to make a funny face so he could take a picture.  I think I can do better than that next time! :)


We finished Gulliver's Travels (much to my relief!  That book was not one of my favorites.) and began The Magician's Nephew, by C.S. Lewis.  Much. Better.  My plan is to read the whole Narnia series in order with Noah.


Seth has been having Nap Issues lately--not able to sleep more than 45 minutes at a time, and wakes up MAD.  This was my view during a 10-minute respite I took from the crying.  Sometimes you just gotta.


Homework/Make Supper/Hang-from-the-doorway time. Depending on who you are. :)


Noah entertaining Seth while I made supper one night.  I'm so thankful for Noah, who is able to make Seth laugh!  At this point there is zero fighting between the two of them, which makes life very sweet as Noah enjoys being a big brother.


One afternoon, I decided to take my sketch pad out to the hammock.  I only needed more time!


Seth loves Mr. Bug, whose wings crinkle.  He LOVES anything that crinkles.  Paper bags, bags of wipes, Mr. Bug....


Oreo time on the hammock!

Comments

cj and family said…
Glad you were able to get a new camera that you're enjoying!! What a blessing! And I LOVE the hammock! :)
Ruth said…
I plan to read Nadia all the Chronicles of Narnia also. She's listening to them on CD now (she's on book 3). The next one I'm going to read to her is Chocolate Touch.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth