365 Project; week 13

We have finally this week warmed up into what I think will be Spring (I hope)!  We had a week off of school for Spring Break, celebrated our living Savior, rested somewhat from our normal routine, and had overall a wonderful week, with the exception of my camera deciding now would be a good time to quit working. :(  I will share the photos I have that were taken last Tuesday through Friday, but the rest you'll have to use your imagination for.  This week I need to find a new camera!!


If you "fold" Seth over enough, he can almost sit on his own! 


We discovered K'nex this week!  Noah had gotten a couple of K'nex sets for Christmas, but we just now decided to see what they were all about.  He loves them!


And this just shows that not every moment in our house is a rosy, well-behaved, angelic moment.  It was almost supper time and the K'nex were getting the better of Noah's fine motor skills.  This was a whiney, life's-not-fair, "call the waa-ambulance" moment.  For the record, me taking this photo actually made Noah start laughing, and the "poor me" attitude went out the window when he saw how ridiculous he looked. :)


Jen had her 6week post-baby check-up, and I got the kiddos for the morning.  There are 5 children in this room; can you spot them?


Our neighbor invited us to an egg hunt!  Tons of fun!



Attempting rice cereal for the first time.  Seth is not a fan.  After a couple of times feeding it to him mixed with nothing but my milk, I tried adding a little bit of baby bananas, and that went over MUCH better. :)  Maybe I'll post a video of those first attempts, as they were rather comical. 



And, had my camera not failed me this week, you would have also seen photos of:

1.  Seth finding his toes.  So sweet!
2.  Our family on Easter Sunday.
3.  Our cat, nestled snug as a bug....in my DRYER full of CLEAN CLOTHES.  I was not. A happy. Camper.  (But she did look kind of cute in there, I have to admit)
4.  The latest book I'm reading to Noah, Gulliver's Travels.  Definitely a Boy Book, and one I hadn't read!

The Lord is good!  I hope you had a good week!  Thanks for stopping by to see ours. :)

Comments

cj and family said…
Ugh! Sorry for the broken camera! Not sure what your price-point is, but I've been really pleased with my Sony DSC-HX9V. (I think you've seen enough samples of the pictures it can take to get a feel for that.) ;)
cj and family said…
And we LOVE K-nex around here! And the picture of Noah's Waa-mbulence moment was too funny! :) Yep, we get them, too. Just today, Peter commented about Matthew, "He needs a nap." Yep. That about summed it up. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth