Pizza, Pizza!



I had my second ultrasound this morning.  The baby has doubled in size since last week, and its little heart was still going strong!  Praise the Lord for faithfully growing our little baby.

As for me?  I feel pregnant. Wonderfully pregnant.  That's code for sick as a dog. :)  Nausea is my almost-constant companion, but I'm so thankful because I know everything is fine.  The only food that sounds palatable to me (at least for today) is pizza.  Check out what I did at lunchtime when pb&j sounded revolting:

 
That's sauce and cheese on a soft tortilla!  You do what you gotta do.

Praise the Lord for a good report this morning!  And pass the pizza please....

Comments

Ruth said…
So glad to see the good report on FB and here! You only had to wait 6 days between u/s appts. Wow. Pizza is definitely not something I ever crave while pg. The sauce gives me horrible heartburn. You can have my pizza!
Erin said…
I ate so much pizza when I was preg. with Jon. Praying for you!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth