Bible Doctrines


The other day we were in the car and Noah was giving me his usual "Mommy, did you know?" monologue, which consists of him randomly asking me if I am aware of certain facts. Within a long series of these, I got the following question:

"Mommy, did you know that God's Word is very pokey? And that it can cut up things?"

What a literal mind children have! He's heard me talk about Hebrews 4:12, which states,

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword; piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

For my sword-loving boy, this may be his favorite verse! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth