Bubble Fun and the Arboretum

The last few days we've been enjoying ourselves outdoors quite a bit. Esther loves Florida, except for the "bugs and the mugginess." Here's a short recap with pictures of our Saturday.

Much of the time, Esther is reading. She finished the 2 books she brought with her, so I raided my own bookshelf in search of a good one. When I discovered she had never read Jane Eyre (a travesty!), nor had she seen the movie.... well, you just need to read Jane Eyre at some point in your life. I told her it's about a girl who becomes a governess for a man with a deep, dark secret. She was intrigued...


Noah and I were blowing bubbles. (Take a look at this beautiful, unmarked face. These photos are the last you will see of him this way for a while. Alas, Noah is sporting a pretty bad road rash on his face now due to a nasty fall off his bike last night.)

I look like I'm concentrating pretty hard on that bubble-blowing. It wasn't that difficult or complex, I promise. ;)


Last night we went to the Arboretum for a walk around the trails.



One of the beautiful trees. Esther wanted this picture--she thinks the Spanish Moss around here is way cool. (Do people still say "way cool?")




On the hike.





An attempt at getting a self-picture of the 4 of us. We didn't attempt any more, since Noah decided he was So Done with picture-taking.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth