Ice Cream Crafter



I just love this picture above. We were at Friendly's in June, during our family trip up north for 3 weeks. We had all ordered ice cream sundaes for dessert because, well, Vienna Mocha Chunk with Swiss Chocolate sauce. That's why. So we were all spoons-deep in our ice cream, and I happened to glance over. Seth wasn't eating his, he was crafting a masterpiece right next to me; arranging his M&Ms and Reese's Cups so meticulously you would have thought he was entering a contest. I love this picture because it reminds me that not everyone is gifted in the same way. Noah could memorize the phone book if he had to. Eden could organize and delegate an army of employees. Seth? He's creative.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth