And Then She Was Silent

Way to leave a blog mid-story and go dark for 6 months, right?

I have no excuse for myself except to say let's just pick up and move on, shall we?  It would help me if I didn't have to recap all of what has happened in the last half year.

The Lord answered those prayers way back in March, and I'm now almost 7 months pregnant with...a baby GIRL!  I can't begin to tell you how excited we are to welcome a girl into our family in mid-November, Lord-willing.

And now, let's get back to what this blog has been about: sharing my thoughts, events, and lessons learned.

Stay tuned!


Comments

Carrie Bennett said…
Glad you are back and yes we miss you when you are gone and leave us hanging.. thankfully i have other ways of gathering information!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth