Art Class

I had the option in college to major in Art Education, but at the time all the education classes steered me away from that option.  Little did I know.  And now, 12 years after graduation, I am teaching Art twice a month to our little homeschool group--which consists of Noah and his Jacksonville cousins.  We have had 2 classes so far, and it's going well.  It's a bit of a challenge because I have ages 2-7 in my "class", but we do manage to have ourselves some fun, even if I do often lose the four-year-old to the greener pastures of the toy trucks.

Today we did fingerprint art...

Titus made "blocks" out of his fingerprints.  See him eyeing the trucks in the next room?  I get you, Titus!


Libby had fun making lots of different colored fingerprints


Brianne immediately decided to make flowers, and they turned out beautifully! (Hey, where's Titus?  Can you guess?)



And Noah worked on a hand "tree" with fingerprint "leaves."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth