One Month Old!

Seth is a month old already!  I'm a couple days late with this video, but oh well.  I've been saying that about a lot of things lately.  My Christmas letter hasn't been written yet.  Oh well.  There are dishes piled up in the kitchen and the dishwasher needs to be run.  Oh well.  There is laundry in baskets waiting to be put away. Oh well.  I've never seen my house look worse.  Oh well.  Those two little words are actually quite liberating!  Anyway, here's the video, and then I'm going to take a nap because these days, a nap trumps my endless to-do list.  I'm learning that it must if I'm to maintain my sanity.


Comments

Melanie said…
Oh, Jenna and I think he is sooooo cute!!!!!

Jenna says, "I love his little overalls."

Ruth said…
Oliver is 4.5 months old and I haven't made a video of him yet, and you've already posted 3 of Seth. I need to get on that ASAP. You are so good at taking videos of your boys. Doesn't it sound so nice to hear that in the PLURAL! Who cares about your Christmas cards. Feel free to send Easter cards or Valentine's Day cards instead. I realized as I was putting out the Christmas decorations that I had totally forgotten to put out my fall decorations. Oops! Then I remembered that Oliver came home from the NICU on 9/2, and decorating for the fall wasn't a priority! Who cares! Naps should definitely trump your to do list. Seth is adorable. Usually I don't think newborns look much like one parent or another (to me that becomes more obvious as time goes by), but when I saw this video I immediately thought he looks like a mini Josh! :-) If I don't "talk" to you before then, have a very Merry Christmas as a family of FOUR! Oh and I also think overalls are adorable. Oliver has a few although he doesn't have any sock monkey ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth