To The Fair!

Last night all the Jacksonville Rowleys had an early supper and went to the Fair together.  It's been a couple years since we did this, and each time it gets more fun as the kids become more able to enjoy it.








P.S.  Though I really want to, I have yet to ride the Ferris Wheel at the Fair!  Noah has never been tall enough to go on until this year, so we've skipped it.  Now, the year he's finally able to ride, I had to sit out due to how pregnant I am.  I thought the video Josh took was hysterical, because Noah has been begging to ride this ride for 3 years, and when he finally got the chance, he spent the ride on the floor in the center of the basket.

Comments

Carrie said…
I have never liked the feris wheel..I like everything else. I think it is because I am not strapped in???

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth