First Day of School


I finally cleaned out my camera with pictures from who-knows-how-long ago, and found this photo from the first day of school this year.  A few noteworthy things:

1.  Those are Noah's fingers giving himself bunny ears.

2.  This is an illustration of Noah's "loop-hole" mentality; always pushing the limits.  We had just taken a photo 3 seconds ago, in which he had given ME bunny ears. When I was previewing the shot (praise the Lord for digital photos!  Remember when you had to wait for the film to be developed to find out you had your eyes closed?) and saw the bunny ears, I said, "Don't give me bunny ears! Here, let's take it again."  So that's him, not giving me bunny ears. Nice.

3.  That's me, growing my hair out.  And me, almost deciding to cut it again.  For the life of me, I can't get it to quit flipping out. But, we press on. :)

4.  Noah has lost a few more teeth since this photo.  They change so quickly these days!

5.  We sort of have a dress code for school.  Noah has to wear a collared shirt and nicer shorts for the morning lessons.  No, you cannot show up in pajamas!  We figured this would keep things official, and help him not to be lazy getting his work done.  You should see how fast he changes shirts once school is done, though.  Reminds me of the guys at college, yanking off their ties on the way out of chapel. :)  But hey, I think it's a good policy to require that people look presentable for school.

All that from one back-to-school picture.  Just trying to give you your money's worth! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth