Did You Know?




Did you know that

  • Seth loves pockets and he almost always keeps a little hot wheels car in one, and a marble or bouncy ball in the other.  I usually find one of his pocket treasures in the dryer, which always makes me smile. And Seth doesn't like pajamas because they don't have pockets.
  • Vacation Bible School is done!  Crafty J (that's me) can retire her name badge for another year.  I do love VBS, but I'm always ready for it to be over by the end.  There is a certain kind of tired that is only experienced by a VBS staff member. Am I right?
  • Each and every one of the pictures on my camera from VBS came out blurry!  I couldn't believe it.  I think it was the lighting, but maybe it was the setting.  :(
  • Noah lost another tooth a few nights ago and the Tooth Fairy (also me) keeps forgetting to put money under his pillow!  OOPS.  I blamed it on being VBS Tired, but that didn't make Noah feel any better.  I saw him dejectedly sitting on a chair this morning, holding the snack-sized ziploc bag containing his tooth in his hand. Sorry, Noah!
  • We got a new chair for our living room this week! YAY!  The lazy-boy chair that we had was 80's blue, and we had pulled it out of somebody's trash 13 years ago when we were newlyweds.  It was old and worn then, and 13 years hasn't done it any favors. :)  I recently got a commission from a real estate transaction, and decided to spend it on a new chair for Josh.  I praise the Lord for His provision and that I don't have to look at that old eyesore anymore. 
  • Our church is hosting a parenting class on Sunday afternoons, and I have been enjoying that.  Well, "enjoying" I guess is a stretch, because it's not really enjoyable to have your toes stepped on. :)  But I know it's good for me and I totally need it, and it's nice to have some help in this weary world of parenting.
  • Seth has not had a nap in four days.  Praying I don't go crazy. :)
  • We've been enjoying time at the beach on Sunday evenings.  The kids love it!

Comments

Carrie Bennett said…
Love seeing these pictures and getting a glimpse into your life. Miss you! We had the Adoration group here this past weekend and we talked about Jacksonville and you and the days we were all young :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth