Lots To Talk About

Whew! It's dusty in here.  Life's been a little crazy the last month or so, and my blog has become back burner again.

For the last couple of weeks I feel as though I've been eating, sleeping, and breathing real estate, as I finished my course and prepared to take the final exam, and then the state exam.  Good news!  Through nothing but the Lord's grace, I have passed and will now be a licensed real estate agent.  Not that I plan to have a career, but there are certain perks that come with being licensed that will help Josh big time in his work.  And now that that's behind me, I feel liberated enough to return to being me; hopefully the Me who has time to blog.



Noah is growing fast!  I can't believe he's almost done with first grade.  We are looking at Big Changes for him next year.  Lord-willing, we plan to homeschool him next year.  This has been a decision almost 2 years in the making, and we hope and pray that it's the right one for next year.  More on that whole can of worms in a later post...


 Seth has begun talking a little (nothing like Noah was doing at this age) and now says about 10 words:
Hi
Mama
Uh-oh
Night-night
All done
Amen
Noah
Dark
Boo
Bubble
He also signs "help", "eat", "please", "more", "all done", and "thank you".  And keeps me on my toes. And never, ever sits still.




My life is full with these boys, and I'm thankful for them every single day.

Comments

Ruth said…
Congrats again on passing your course and state exam! I am glad that is behind you now. :) Congrats also on reaching a decision about schooling Noah. I hope it goes well for your family! I personally am loving homeschooling. :) Are you going to do it with your sil as you had thought about doing last year? I thought it was interesting that "dada" isn't on Seth's list as that's usually one of the FIRST words a child says. Also I LOVE that pic of Noah sitting down. What a great pic, Jo! :)
Carrie said…
I didn't know about your real estate career (I've always been interested in that). We have so much to catch up on, and I can't wait to talk with you face to face this weekend!!!
I have missed your blog accounts! but I knew you were busy. Thankful you passed your real estate class. I always appreciate seeing pictures of the boys and hearing what is happening in your lives. Miss you all.
I have missed your blog accounts, but I knew you were busy. Thankful to hear you now have your real estate license! I appreciate the pictures of the boys and hearing what is happening in your lives. Love you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth