5 Years Old!


Today, Noah turns 5 years old.  Today is Friday, and he was actually born on a Friday, so I think that's pretty cool.  I remember that particular Friday well--the hours of labor followed by a c-section, and then the complete and utter awe that this little (*cough* BIG) baby was ours, given to us by a God who hears.  Five years later, we are so thankful for the joy in this gift of a child that we didn't think we would ever have.


Happy Birthday to my full-of-energy, very-smart, mosquito-bitten, bike-jumping, imaginary-gun-wielding, watch-me, blond-haired little boy!  Praise the Lord for 5 years of life!





Comments

Ruth said…
Happy birthday, Noah!!! I can't believe he's 5 years old already.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth