Scrumptious Blueberry Muffins


I am about to give you a recipe for The Best Blueberry Muffins I Have Ever Had. I made them yesterday, and I would have taken a picture of the whole batch, but these are all that's left of the batch! They're that good. So without further ado:

Blueberry Muffins

1 C sour cream
2 eggs
1/2 C veg oil
1C sugar
1/2 t vanilla
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
2 C flour
1 C blueberries (plus a few extra berries)

Beat (with electric mixer) eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla. Stir together (in a separate bowl) flour, baking soda, and salt. Alternate adding sour cream and flour mixture to wet ingredients, beating after each addition. Fold in blueberries. Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups. Place remaining berries on top of unbaked muffin batter (I do 3 or so per muffin). Bake at 400 for 18-20 mins. Cool on wire racks. Try not to eat the whole batch in one sitting. Go ahead, I dare you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth